Price and Availability
The chateau does hold weddings and can provide a beautiful venue for a wedding party of up to 80 guests. There is a wedding supplement of £2500. Please enquire for further details.
Facilities at a Glance
- Sleeps up to 20 plus cots
- 9 bedrooms (4 King-size, 2 doubles and 3 Twin bedrooms) – all ensuite
- 9 bath or shower rooms
- Main modern Kitchen as well as 2 additional Kitchens
- Guest Coach-House linked to Chateau
- Formal Dining Room and Drawing Room
- Cosy Sitting Room and Play Room
- Coach House Living Room and Orangerie
- Games and Book Library
- Several large screen TVs with DVDs - UK Freeview
- Private heated Swimming Pool with infinity end (12m x 6m plus 2m x 4m step/seating area)
- Lake and Woodland Walks
- Petanque and Trampoline
- BBQ area with gas BBQ
- Several Dining Terraces
- Can be fully staffed (6 days out of 7) – Chef, Daily Maid, Additional Cleaning. Please enquire for details.
- 25 minutes south of Bergerac with the river Dordogne and International Airport
Jon & Kristy - London
on Friday, 30 Aug 2019
If you are looking for a dream chateau for that quintessential French experience, yet where you instantly feel at home, then this Chateau is precisely the place. Beautifully restored, spacious, comfortable and very well appointed in terms of accommodation, catering and entertaining, it had everything we needed for a fantastic fortnight with family & friends. our hosts couldn't have been more welcoming and helpful in ensuring we had a truly memorable holiday - one we hope to repeat in the future!
30% of total rent
Refundable security deposit
£1500 is required to cover any damage or breakages to the property as per our Terms & Conditions
All bookings with Simply Aquitaine have a no-penalty cancellation policy up to 48 hours before arrival date.