Price and Availability
We are delighted to announce that for 2013 the Chateau is taking Wedding bookings!
The Immaculate Chateau is a perfect wedding venue for groups of up to 60 guests as the "Sechoir" has a covered dining area which is ideal for a reception without the need for a marquee. The "Sechoir" also has a full and well equipped second kitchen which is well placed for caterers to use.
The Chateau is a short walk from the village of Temple sur Lot and it is possible to arrange a package to include aperitifs/drinks and photos at the Lily Farm which inspired Monet himself! Please enquire for more details on Weddings at the Chateau.
Facilities at a Glance
- Sleeps up to 12 plus cots
- 6 bedrooms (3 King and 3 Twin)
- 7 bathrooms
- Large Kitchen with dining table, range oven and American Fridge Freezer
- Dining Hall with seating for 12
- Sitting Room
- Family Room with Satellite TV, DVD Player and Ipod Docking Station
- Study with WIFI
- Saltwater Heated Swimming Pool
- Sechoir with covered dining Terrace, BBQ and Bar area - ideal for wedding parties
- Summer Kitchen with additional range oven, fridge, bar area.
- Games Room with Table Tennis, babyfoor, computer games, Darts etc
- Walkable to local village with restaurant, bar, grocery and boulangerie.
- Additional Services can be arranged including local Chef for catering.
Porter Family - Australia
On Saturday, 28 Sep 2019
Our stay in the Chateau was fantastic!! We had 8 couples in for a week from Australia and we thoroughly enjoyed both the location and the chateau itself. Set amongst the orchards and just off the river, this chateau gives you both the space to relax and unwind and provides an excellent base for exploring the surrounding towns and sights. Our host Laura was always available to help with any enquiry we had! Highly recommended.
On Saturday, 27 Jul 2019
Our group consisted of two families : two couples plus our adult offspring and their friends. We have holidayed together for years as the children have grown up and we have always taken a shared villa or similar.
Many destinations have been hit and miss with some splendid elements. So we knew clearly what we were hoping for in our 2019 holiday experience. The Chateau surpassed our expectations and is certainly the grandest property we have visited!
Every need was met : plenty of shade, one to one seating around the pool and the dining areas, en suites with strong showers in every bedroom, fully equipped kitchen and laundry rooms, and beautiful views.
On Saturday, 20 Jul 2019
We had a wonderful holiday in this amazing Chateau. We all absolutely loved it and Laura and Ray looked after us extremely well . It was a very special occasion and we loved all the facilities, pool games room, tennis, bikes etc. Our whole family made full use of everything.
30% of total rent
Refundable security deposit
£1000 is required to cover any damage or breakages to the property as per our Terms & Conditions